5 Amaze'n activities to do
By Alesha Damerville
Looking for something new to do? Here are 5 reasons to visit Amaze'n Steamboat Family Fun Park.
1. 18 holes of miniature golf, putt through rocks, logs and the famous Oak Creek Mine. This course features colorful Colorado history from the mine shaft to a Conestoga wagon.
2. Take an extreme spin in a human gyroscope and feel like you’re floating in space. The two-ringed Gyro is similar to the equipment designed by NASA for astronaut training and used by many air forces to train their fighter pilots.
3. Become a Water Walker, climb inside a transparent, human-sized bubble and away you roll.
4. Parents, join in the action, this is family fun for all ages. Not your thing? Take a break and relax in the park like atmosphere.
5. Rush through the twists and turns as you race against your friends through the giant maze! Finish in eight minutes or less to be entered in a drawing to win a Galaxy Tablet.